Re: Needles

Home Forums Everyday Life Re: Needles

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Trina 8 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Lelainia
    Participant

Hey Aaron (FUMS)-Some of us do a needle EVERY DAY too! (Copaxone) And yeah, those suck too, but like you, I am *SO* over it. Ive done over 2222 needles since I began medication. It’s like brushing my teeth now-I don’t give it a second thought.

September 14, 2011 at 2:16 am #6757

F.U.MS
    Participant

My apologies to the Copaxonites. 1 a day huh? I like how you say it’s like brushing your teeth. I’m still not that okay with it but I work at it every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Sometimes Saturdays if I miss one in the week.

a

September 15, 2011 at 6:07 pm #6758

Lelainia
    Participant

Yeah one a day. Not my idea of fun, but there ya have it. The good thing about doing it every day is that I don’t really have to remember to do it-not like when I was on Rebif and it’s only every other day and the day keeps changing. It’s hard to keep track of it when you’re a really busy person. I got off Rebif because I only ever got to the half dose (22) and had to go down to a quarter dose (11) because I could not get out of bed. THe Copaxone was so much better for me-no side effects.

September 16, 2011 at 7:58 pm #6759

Trina
    Participant

Part of the reason that I chose Copaxone was that it was done every day. I figured that if I was doint it every day, I wouldn’t forget…except two years later, I still sometimes do. Duh.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.