Not feeling like the "strong person" people assume me to be…

Home Forums Newly Diagnosed and ‘Limboland’ Not feeling like the "strong person" people assume me to be…

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Michi
    Participant

Hello ThePerfectStorm,

here I send a big Thank You for your answer!

I never thought about, that my friends maybe show me in this way, that they are there for me and that they want to help me. I have to say I am a person, which try to do everything by myself, this is not always a good desicion I know, but from the first moment on, my friends know I have this disease, they decide about me. And from this I think results my stubborness, I want to show them and I think me to, that I am able to manage my life. But this works not always and then my family notic that’s something wrong with me. So it is a circle. The situations repeat and repeat and I can’t show somebody what I really could do.

This I noticed while I had vacations the last 6 weeks. My friend weren’t there and my life works because I hadn’t the feeling, that I have to show somebody that I able to do things by myself, I just lived….

Now I know I have, in front of my friends, only to live and to understand, why they are like this. Youre message helped me a lot to think about.

I am really graceful! Thank you very much!

:D

September 13, 2011 at 8:41 am #6691

Trina
    Participant

Hey there! Back from holidays. Back to work (I’m a teacher) and to make it more interesting we decided to move my son’s room. Hope everyone is doing well :)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.