Not feeling like the "strong person" people assume me to be…

Home Forums Newly Diagnosed and ‘Limboland’ Not feeling like the "strong person" people assume me to be…

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Trina 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Michi
    Participant

Hello ThePerfectStorm,

here I send a big Thank You for your answer!

I never thought about, that my friends maybe show me in this way, that they are there for me and that they want to help me. I have to say I am a person, which try to do everything by myself, this is not always a good desicion I know, but from the first moment on, my friends know I have this disease, they decide about me. And from this I think results my stubborness, I want to show them and I think me to, that I am able to manage my life. But this works not always and then my family notic that’s something wrong with me. So it is a circle. The situations repeat and repeat and I can’t show somebody what I really could do.

This I noticed while I had vacations the last 6 weeks. My friend weren’t there and my life works because I hadn’t the feeling, that I have to show somebody that I able to do things by myself, I just lived….

Now I know I have, in front of my friends, only to live and to understand, why they are like this. Youre message helped me a lot to think about.

I am really graceful! Thank you very much!

:D

September 13, 2011 at 8:41 am #6691

Trina
    Participant

Hey there! Back from holidays. Back to work (I’m a teacher) and to make it more interesting we decided to move my son’s room. Hope everyone is doing well :)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.