My bestfriend.

Home Forums Family Member/Friend with MS My bestfriend.

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Markysparky 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Markysparky
    Participant

Hi my friend who was diagnosed in 1995 is in need of help. so I created this https://www.gofundme.com/marksfamilyreunion
    for him. I wonder if you would share this on your page. He really could use some support. I am not asking anyone here to donate but maybe to share on your Facebook Page just to get the word out.
    Mark was an Armwrestling Champion in his youth and hosted several competitions and donated all funds raised Anonymously to the MS Society in his local city in the UK. Mark became too ill to Wrestle and became confined to his house for a few years and became depressed. One day he decided that was enough and thought to himself “Do something or die” so up he got and “did” something. So much so he Came 4th in the World Armwrestling Champoinships in 2006 (Disabled Class). The rest as they say is history. But now things are going downhill a little and he needs a boost.
    Please Guys and Gals Just maybe share the link on your social media and maybe something good will happen.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.