Canada Sings!!!

Home Forums Everyday Life Canada Sings!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Lelainia 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lelainia
    Participant

Hey Everyone, I don’t know if you’ve heard or not, but Canada Sings is back for another season. This time, Purdy’s Chocolates is competing and they’ve just announced their charity of choice if they win the “Sweet Day” team will be donating their $10,000 prize to the MS Society!

But wait, that’s not all! Apparently the president of their company came by to see his team rehearse and while he was there, he announced that regardless of whether or not they win the competition, Purdy’s Chocolates will be donating $10,000 to the MS Society. If they do in fact win, the MS Society will receive a total donation of $20,000!

So…be sure and tune in to see what happens! And if you want to root for Sweet Day and send words of encouragement, you can friend Purdy’s Chocolates on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

On a side note, at Xmas time, on my way to my MS support group meeting, which is at our chapter’s office building, I happened to walk through another team filming a segment for Canada Sings. It looks like it’s going to be a fun season!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.